This site is operated by FURYU Corporation (hereinafter, “the Company”). The use of this site is conditional upon your acceptance of the following conditions of use. In addition, please note that when using certain services provided on this site, you may also be required to accept the conditions of use for each of these services.
- 1. Copyrights for this site and for individual writings, photographs, video, music, audio, and all other copyrighted material shown on this site (hereinafter, collectively “Content”) belong to the Company and third parties who hold legitimate copyrights (hereinafter, collectively the “Copyright Holders”).
- 2. Copyright laws prohibit the reproduction, public transmission, distribution, modification, truncation, transfer to a customer’s website of Content and other such actions (hereinafter, “Usage, etc.”) without prior permission from the Copyright Holders when printing, saving or otherwise utilizing information for personal use, unless otherwise permissible under the copyright laws. Please obtain prior permission from the Company. The Company may deny permission of Usage, etc. in situations deemed inappropriate by the Company, such as when the information contains an image of an individual person or when the Copyright Holder is a third party.
- 3. In cases involving Usage, etc. of Content with the permission of the Company, please display the copyright according to the Company’s designation. You may not alter or delete copyright displays without the prior approval of the Company.
Rights concerning this site and the individual trademarks, emblems, logo marks, and trade names shown on this site belong to the individual rights owners, including the Company (hereinafter, the “Rights Owners”). Trademark and other laws prohibit actions involving Usage, etc. of this information without permission from the Rights Owner, unless otherwise permissible under trademark and other laws. Please obtain prior permission from the Company or each Rights Holder.
Disclaimer of Liability
- 1. The Company does not warrant the accuracy, usefulness, certainty or other attributes of the Content or other information, etc. provided on this site (hereinafter, collectively the “Content, etc.”). The Company will not be liable for any damage that may arise as a result of Usage, etc. of the Content, etc. even in cases where the Company grants permission of use.
- 2. The Company may alter or withdraw the layout, conditions of use, URLs, Content, etc. or other aspects of this site without prior notice. Moreover, the Company may interrupt or suspend the operation of this site without prior notice.
The following actions are prohibited when using this site:
- – Actions that confer disadvantage, inflict damage, or threaten to inflict damage on the Company or third parties.
- – Actions that insult or harm the directors or employees of the Company
- – Actions that impair the trustworthiness and stature of the Company, such as actions that violate public order and decency, or actions that could result in the foregoing
- – Criminal acts or actions that could lead to criminal acts, or actions that could result in the foregoing
- – Actions that breach laws, regulations or ordinances, or actions that could result in the foregoing
- – Actions that give the false impression that the perpetrator has a partnership or other cooperative relationship with the Company, or gives the false impression that the Company recognizes or endorses the website from which a link originates, or actions that could result in the foregoing
- – Actions that establish links that impair the integrity of the site, such as frame links, etc.
- – Other actions deemed inappropriate by the Company and for which a request to cease and desist has been made.